WAMIN – China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of Metamizole Sodium Injection
Introduction of WAMIN’s Metamizole Sodium Injection
Metamizole is also known as dipyrone, it is a kind of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Metamizole Sodium Injection is used for pain relief and fever treatment. As a Metamizole Sodium Injection China supplier, below we briefly introduce the product supplied by us.
- Product Name: Metamizole Sodium Injection
- Strength:1g:2ml, 500mg:5ml, 2.5g:5ml
- Standard: BP/USP/CP
- Regular Packing: 10 amp/box, 400 box/carton
- Gross weight (per carton):24 kgs
- Net Weight (per carton): 23 kgs
- Measurement(per carton): 61.0*40.5*33.5cm
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place below 30 centigrade, keep out of reach of children.
Metamizole Sodium Injection Therapeutic indications
- Metamizole Sodium Injection can be used as an antipyretic by intramuscular administration. If cannot lower body temperature by other means, it is indicated to lower temperature in life-threatening situations.
- Metamizole Sodium Injection can be used as pain relief for post-traumatic or post-surgical pain, biliary or renal colic, and pain associated with malignant diseases. It is indicated for the relief of acute pain when oral treatment is not suitable.
- Metamizole Sodium Injection can be used for treatment of respiratory, gastroenteritic and urogenital diseases.
Metamizole Sodium Injection Side Effects
Side effects might occur within one hour after administering the medication. Below are most common reported side effects of Metamizole Sodium Injection.
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Dizziness and Drowsiness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Increase in heart rate
- Skin rash
- Stomach pain
Metamizole Sodium Injection may also cause side-effects not listed here. Be careful before using it.
- Do not use Metamizole Sodium Injection if you are allergic to metamizole sodium.
- Doctors should monitor the blood count during treatment.Be careful that higher dose levels may be dangerous for patients.
- Do not do intravenous administration rapidly in order to avoid blood pressure rapid drop.
By WAMIN – Metamizole Sodium Injection GMP manufacturer