China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer for Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection
Brief Introduction:WAMIN’S Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection
Ceftriaxone sodium for injection is a broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic for intravenous or intramuscular administration. Ceftriaxone is active against a wide range of Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms. As China supplier of Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection, below we briefly introduce the product supplied by us.
- Product Name: Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection
- Strength:1g + 10ml water for injection
- Standard: BP/USP/CP
- Regular Packing: 1g+10ml water / box, 200 box/carton
- Net Weight (per carton): 14 kgs
- Gross weight (per carton):15 kgs
- Measurement(per carton): 55.5*32*28cm
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place below 30 centigrade, keep out of reach of children.
Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection Therapeutic indications
Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in both adults and children.
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Hospital acquired pneumonia
- Acute otitis media
- Intra-abdominal infections
- Complicated urinary tract infections
- Infections of bones and joints
- Complicated skin and soft tissue infections
- Bacterial endocarditis
Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection SIDE EFFECTS
Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection is generally well tolerated. In clinical trials, the following adverse reactions, which were considered to be related to Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection .
Gastrointestinal side effects is common. It is reported that loose stools or diarrhoea , nausea, vomiting, stomatitis and glossitis are common after usage of ceftriaxone sodium for injection.
Blood and lymphatic system disorders are common. Haematological reactions have included anaemia, haemolytic anaemia, granulocytopenia, leucopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia and eosinophilia are reported as common side effects.
Local Reactions such as induration and tenderness,Genitourinary such as vaginitis, infections And Infestations like genital fungal infection, central Nervous System such as headache or dizziness were reported occasionally
Other rarely observed adverse reactions include abdominal pain, bronchospasm, colitis, dyspepsia, epistaxis, flatulence, glycosuria, hematuria, jaundice, leukocytosis, lymphocytosis, nephrolithiasis and palpitations.
Be careful of penicillin or other beta-lactam allergy.
By WAMIN – Ceftriaxone Sodium for Injection GMP manufacturer