Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen, used to treat mild to moderate pain,such as headaches, menstrual periods, toothaches, backaches, osteoarthritis, or cold/flu aches and pains, and to reduce fever. It is one of the most common NASIDs. China is the main country of paracetamol raw materials and finished dosage. Thus, WAMIN export different dosage form of paracetamol in big quantity every year.
What are the Different Dosage form of Paracetamol?
- It is one of the main dosage form of paracetamol. Each tablet of this product contains 0.5 grams of acetaminophen as the main ingredient.
- Excipients: pregelatinized starch, dextrin, hypromellose, thiourea, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethyl starch, calcium carbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate.
- The most common package we use for export are 10 tablet/blister, 10 blister/box, or 10 tablet/blister, 100 blister/box. It can also be packed 1000 tablet/jar as requested.
Paracetamol Oral Suspension
- Paracetamol oral suspension contains Paracetamol 120 mg per 5 ml. It is a type of oral dosage form can be used for these have problem taking pills.
- Excipients: Fructose Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Citric Acid, etc.
- We produce Paracetamol Oral Suspension 100ml and 60 ml. The most common package is 1 bottle/box, 100 box / carton.
- Here is detail for Paracetamol Injection 2ml 300mg manufacturer, price and delivery time.
- Paracetamol Injection is indicated for the management of mild to moderate pain as well as moderate to severe pain with adjunctive opioid analgesics in adult and pediatric patients 2 years and older. It can also be used for reduction of fever in adult and pediatric patients.
- In order to avoid pain at the injection site. Local analgesic are usually used as excipients.
- We can supply paracetamol injection with lidocaine, and paracetamol injection with Benzylalcohol.
- Paracetamol Infusion contains 1 gram of api each 100 ml. It provides onset of pain relief within five to ten minutes after the start of administration. In order to avoid side effects, paracetamol infusion solution should be administered slowly, with an infusion time that must never be less than 15 minutes.
- The Paracetamol Infusion is usually packed in 100ml glass bottle/vial, but not plastic bottle . We have two different type of packing due to the difference of bottle size. One is wide neck opening at 24mm, the other is wide nect opening at 32mm(same as the original).
- The regular packing is 1 bottle/box, 80 box carton. As a paracetamol infusion 100ml 1 g manufacturer, we can produce with packing based on client’s request.
Above 4 types are the most common we export. Besides, there are also other Dosage form of Paracetamol such as Granules, Suppositories etc. Contact us if need to discuss more about this.