WAMIN – China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of Iohexol Injection
Introduction of WAMIN’s Iohexol Injection
Iohexol Injection is non-ionic contrast agent commonly used before an x-ray or an alike test in diagnostic radiography of the brain and spinal cord. As a Iohexol Injection China supplier, below we briefly introduce the product supplied by us.
- Product Name: Iohexol Injection
- Appearance:Colorless to pale yellow transparent liquid
- Regular Packing: 1 bottle/box
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Keep in a tight, light-resistant container.
Iohexol Injection Therapeutic indications
Iohexol Injection is an X-ray contrast agent that used in below case.
- Angiocardiography, arteriography, urography, enhanced CT examination;
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar myelography, CT cisternography following intrathecal injection;
- Arthrography, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), herniography or fistulography, hysterosalpingography, sialography, percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography (PTC), sinography, gastroenterography,T-tube angiography, etc
Iohexol Injection Side Effects
Compared with ionic contrast agents, side effects related to nonionic contrast agents are less. Side effects of Iohexol Injection are generally slight. The common reported are as below.
- hives at the injection place,
- mild to moderate pain including backache, neck ache and stiffness,
- nerve pain,
- neurological changes.
- stomach upset or pain,
- visual hallucinations.
Do not use this for patients with serious manifestations of thyrotoxicosis.
Do not use Iohexol Injection for patients with a history of serious allergy to it.
Be note thhat some reactions can occur up to hours later. Be careful for the patients have reaction to contrast agent before.
By WAMIN – China Paracetamol Injection Supplier