WAMIN – China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of Diphenhydramine HCL Injection
Introduction of WAMIN’s Diphenhydramine HCL Injection
Diphenhydramine HCl injection is a antihistamine drug (histamine antagonists) acts by inhibiting histamine, a compound in the body that induces allergic reactions. Diphenhydramine HCl injection is a liquid solution that can be injected intramuscularly or intravenously. As a Diphenhydramine HCL Injection China supplier, below we briefly introduce the product.
- Product Name: Diphenhydramine HCL Injection
- Standard: CP/BP/USP
- Regular Packing: 10 amp/box, 400 box/carton
- Gross weight (per carton):13 kgs
- Net Weight (per carton): 12 kgs
- Measurement(per carton): 69.5*29.5*29.0cm
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place, keep out of reach of children.
Diphenhydramine injection Therapeutic Indications
- Diphenhydramine injection is used to treat allergic reactions, particularly in people who are unable to take diphenhydramine orally.
- Diphenhydramine injection is also used to control motion sickness.
- Diphenhydramine injection is often used separately or together with other drugs to monitor abnormal movements in individuals with Parkinson’s syndrome.
Diphenhydramine injection Side effects
There may be drowsiness, dizziness, headache, irritability, stomach discomfort, changes in the vision, lower balance, constipation, or dry mouth/nose/throat. These symptoms can be decreased as the body adapts to the drug.
This are possible other side effects that not listed her, inform the doctor immediately if you feel uncomfortable.
Use Diphenhydramine injection with caution for patients with narrower-angle glaucoma, peptic ulcer stenosing, pyloroduodenal obstruction, prostatic sign hypertrophy, or bladder-neck obstruction, antihistamalines.
Do not use Diphenhydramine injection for patientS allergy to it.
Diphenhydramine injection should not be used in children who are newborn or premature.
By WAMIN – Diphenhydramine HCl Injection GMP manufacturer in China