WAMIN – China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of 5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion
Introduction of WAMIN’s 5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion
Glucose is one of the heat origin for human body that be used as heat origin and for low blood sugar treatment. 5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion is one common source of water and calories. As a 5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion China supplier, below we briefly introduce the product we export.
- Product Name: 5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion
- Strength: 5%, 500ml (250ml, 1000ml available)
- Standard: BP/USP/CP
- Regular Packing: 30 bottle / carton(One 40 feet HQ loads 1550 – 1660 catrons)
- Gross weight (per carton):17 kgs
- Net Weight (per carton): 16 kgs
- Measurement(per carton): 45*34.7*23.5cm
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place below 30 centigrade, keep out of reach of children.
5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion Therapeutic indications
- It is used as a diluent for medicinal products for parenteral administration.
- It is a sugar which provides energy for the body.
- It is indicated for the treatment of fluid depletion and carbohydrate.
5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion Side Effects
Most reported Glucose 5% side effects are minor or temporary. Serious and side effects that need medical attention are rare.
Pain, bruising or swelling at site of injection ; flushing are common side effects, which usually last for short time.
Confusion,dehydration, dry mouth, thirsty are reported rare and serious side effects.
Do not administer 5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion with blood through the same administration set in order to avoid pseudoagglutination and hemolysis.
Excessive or rapid administration of Glucose injection may cause increased serum osmolality and possible intracerebral hemorrhage for infants. Be careful while using it.
By WAMIN – 5% Glucose Intravenous Infusion GMP manufacturer