WAMIN – China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of Vitamin B12 Injection 2ml:0.5mg,1ml:0.5mg
Introduction of Vitamin B12 Injection
Vitamin B12 belongs to b class vitamins.Vitamin B12 injection is used for the treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency for pernicious anemia patients and patients with other B12 deficiency conditions.As a Vitamin B12 Injection China supplier, below we briefly introduce the product supplied by us.
- Product Name: Vitamin B12 Injection
- Standard: BP/USP/CP
- Regular Packing: 10 amp/box, 400 box/carton
- Gross weight (per carton):24 kgs
- Net Weight (per carton): 23 kgs
- Measurement(per carton): 60.5*40.0*33.5cm
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place below 30 centigrade, keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin B12 Injection Therapeutic indications
Vitamin B12 Injection is mainly used for the treatment of Vitamin B12 Deficiency in pernicious anemia with or without neurological complications. It can mainly be used for below treatment.
- Addisonian anemia
- Gastrointestinal pathology, dysfunction, or surgery
- Fish tapeworm infestation
- Folic acid deficiency
- Malignancy of pancreas or bowel
Vitamin B12 Injection Side Effects
There is no reported server side effects of vitamin B12 injections.
However, in very rare cases, some people might occur side effects as below.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Swelling and pain at the site of the injection
- Skin rashes
- Slight pain in the joints
- Stomach upset and diarrhea
Ask for your doctor’s advice if side effects occur.
Do not use vitamin 12 injection if you are allergic to vitamin b12 or cobalt. Patients with Leber’s disease should avoid using it also.
By WAMIN – China Vitamin B12 Injection GMP manufacturer