WAMIN – China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection 10mg
Introduction of WAMIN’s Vecuronium Bromide for Injection 4mg
Vecuronium Bromide for Injection , sterile nonpyrogenic freeze-dried crystalline particles for intravenous injection, is a muscle relaxant medicine which helps in procedures like endotracheal intubation and mechanical ventilation. WAMIN is China located Vecuronium Bromide for Injection 10mg exporter. Below is a introduction of our product.
- Product Name: Vecuronium Bromide for Injection
- Strength:4 mg
- Standard: BP/USP/CP
- Regular Packing: 10 vial/box, 800box/ctn
- Gross Weight (per carton):21.5 kgs
- Net Weight (per carton): 20.5 kgs
- Measurement(per carton): 52.5*27.0*27.0cm
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place, protect from light, keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Vecuronium Bromide for Injection Therapeutic Indications
Vecuronium Bromide is suitable for various operations and can be used for endotracheal intubation during general anesthesia.
It is usually used with general anesthetics as induction of skeletal muscle paralysis and facilitation of intubation after induction of anesthesia in surgical procedures.
Vecuronium Bromide for Injection Side effects
Vecuronium Bromide for Injection will cause side effects. Usually the side effects occur while patients are under anaesthetic, so the doctor will take care of it. Below are the uncommon and rare side effects.
- Allergic reactions like rash, itching etc (rare)
- Excessive blushing(rare)
- Muscle weakness or paralysis (rare)
- Increasing in heart rate (uncommon)
- Lowering of blood pressure (uncommon)
- Pain near the site of injection(common)
- Prolonged muscle disorder(rare)
Other side effects not listed might occur also. Be careful while using it.
- Do not use it for patients who are allergic to Vecuronium Bromide for Injection or other related ingredients used in this medicine.
- Vecuronium Bromide should not be used only when facilities for intubation, artificial respiration, oxygen therapy, and reversal agents are immediately available.
- Vecuronium or any other neuromuscular blocking agent should be administered in carefully adjusted doses by or under the supervision of experienced clinicians who are familiar with its actions and who are familiar with appropriate peripheral nerve stimulator muscle monitoring techniques.
- Use with caution in patients who are known to have myasthenia gravis or the myasthenic syndrome in order to avoid profound effects..
By WAMIN – Vecuronium Bromide for Injection manufacturer in China