WAMIN – China exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of Iodixanol Injection
Introduction of WAMIN’s Iodixanol Injection
Iodixanol injection is a non-ionic, dimeric, hexaiodine, water-soluble X-ray contrast agent with excellent cardiac safety and renal safety. As a Iodixanol Injection China supplier, below is a brief introduction of the product.
- Product Name: Iodixanol Injection
50ml:16gI, 100ml: 32 gI, 100ml: 27gI
- Standard: CP/USP/EP
- Appearance: Light yellow clear liquid, colorless
- Packing: 1 bottle/box
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Keep in a tight, light-resistant container.
Iodixanol Injection Therapeutic indications
Iodixanol injection is an iodinated contrast agent for digital subtraction angiography in different parts of the body. The indications are as below.
- Cerebral angiography (adult)
- Peripheral arteriography(adult)
- Abdominal angiography(adult)
- Venography (adult)
- Angiocardiography (adult & children)
- Urography(adult & children)
- Enhanced CT scan(adult & children)
Iodixanol Injection Side Effects
Iodixanol Injection is non-ionic contrast agents with fewer adverse reactions than ionic contrast agents. Below we list the possible side effects.
- Allergic reactions occur occasionally.
- Common adverse reactions are mild paresthesias.
- Cardiac complications are rare.
- Hypertension may occur.
- Hypotension or fever may occur.
- Nervous system reactions are very rare.
- Renal failure is very rare, but fatal cases have been reported in the high-risk patient group.
- Very few cases of arthralgia have been reported.
- Serious respiratory symptoms and signs and cough may occur.
- Severe and fatal reactions are very rare.
- Iodixanol Injection is for I.V. or intra-arterial use only.
- Use with extreme caution in patients with or suspected of having pheochromocytoma, and for patients who are homozygous for sickle cell disease.
- Do not use Iodixanol Injection for patients with homocystinuria due to the risk of inducing thrombosis and embolism.
- Do not use Iodixanol Injection for patients allergy to it.
By WAMIN – China Gadopentetate Iodixanol Injection Supplier