WAMIN – GMP manufacturer, Supplier & Exporter of Iopamidol Injection in China
Introduction of WAMIN’s Iopamidol Injection
Iopamidol injection is a second-generation non-ionic iodinated contrast for diagnose of brain, heart, head, blood vessels, and other parts of the body during CT scans. It is a is sterile, and nonpyrogenic solution mainly used for intravascular administration. As a China Iopamidol Injection supplier, below is a brief introduction of this product.
- Product Name: Iopamidol Injection
50ml: 18.5 gI;50ml: 15 gI;
100ml: 37 gI;100ml: 30 gI
- Standard: CP/USP/EP
- Appearance: Clear colorless liquid.
- Packing: 1 bottle/box
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Keep in a tight, light-resistant container.
Iopamidol Injection Therapeutic indications
- Angiography: Abdominal aortography, cardiac angiography, Cerebral angiography, coronary angiography, thoracic aortography, peripheral arteriography, selective splanchnic arteriography, and venography.
- Digital subtraction angiography (D.S.A.):abdominal artery D.S.A, cerebral artery D.S.A., peripheral artery D.S.A..
- Enhanced scan during CT examination.
- Neuroradiology: Myeloradiculography, cisternography, and ventriculography.
- Urography: Intravenous urography.
Iopamidol Injection Side Effects
Below are the reported Iopamidol Injection side effects:
- Mental disorders:Confusional state
- Nervous system disorders:Headache,Dizziness, Taste disorder,Paresthesia
- Cardiac disorders:Arrhythmias such as extrasystoles, Bradycardia
- Vascular disorders:Hypotension, Hypertension, Redness
- Respiratory, thoracic, and mediastinal disorders:Pulmonary oedema, Asthma, Bronchospasm
- Gastrointestinal disorders:Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Dry mouth
- Disorder of skin and subcutaneous tissue: Rash, Urticaria, Pruritus, Erythema, Hyperhidrosis
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders: Back pain, Muscle spasms
- Renal and urinary system disorders:Acute renal failure
- General disorders and administration site conditions:Burning sensation, Chest tightness, Injection site pain, Fever, Cold sensation
Other side effects not mentioned may occur in some cases. Contact doctor immediately if feeling uncomfortable after using it.
- Use Iopamidol Injection only when it is necessary.
- Side effects might occur usually within 30 minutes after intravascular injection of Iopamidol, however, it might occur within 2-3 days or even 7 days in few cases, be aware of that.
- Be very careful for patients with severely impaired renal function, combined renal and hepatic disease, or anuria.
By WAMIN – Iopamidol Injection Supplier in China