WAMIN – Exporter, global supplier & GMP manufacturer of Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection in China
Introduction of WAMIN’s Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Injection is histamine antagonists(antihistamine) that are used to combat allergies and relieves symptoms such as a runny nose, sneezing, itchy skin, and watery eyes. As a Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection China supplier, below we briefly introduce the product.
- Product Name: Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection
- Standard: BP/USP/CP
- Regular Packing: 10 amp/box, 400 box/carton
- Gross weight (per carton):13.5 kgs
- Net Weight (per carton): 12.5 kgs
- Measurement(per carton): 69.5*29.2*29.2cm
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place, protect from light, keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection Therapeutic Indications
Chlorphenamine injection is used for the treatment of below:
- Acute urticaria,
- Allergic reactions to insect bites and stings,
- Angioneurotic edema,
- Medication and serum reactions,
- Desensitization reactions,
- Hay fever,
- Vasomotor rhinitis,
- Non-specific extreme pruritus.
Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection Side Effects
Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection might cause side effects like other antihistamines. Below are side effects that have been reported:
- A stinging or burning feeling at the site of injection
- Abdominal pain, liver problems including jaundice, difficulty passing urine
- Dryness of the mouth, headache, anorexia, indigestion,
- Feeling dizzy, weak, tired, and unable to concentrate
- Giddiness or drowsiness if the drug is injected too quickly into a vein
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Muscular incoordination, ringing in the ears, blurred
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat, chest tightness, fall in blood pressure
Do not take this medicine for patients that are allergic to chlorpheniramine in order to avoid allergy or other problems.
Use it with caution for patients with asthma issues, glaucoma, heart attacks, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, convulsions, stomach, and bowel disorders, excessive thyroid symptoms, or asthma problems, urinary problems.
By WAMIN – China Chlorphenamine Maleate Injection GMP manufacturer